Path of exile is a popular free online-only action RPG. RPG means Role Playing video Game. If you starting to play the game for the first time, it’s good to know more about the game. And how to play it. An important thing you’ll have to now when you start playing Path of Exile is how the seven playable character classes, or core classes, are associated with different attributes. Maybe you don’t know what character classes and attributes are in the game. But we’re going to tell you everything about these things. In this blog we’re going to tell you more about the Ascendancy classes in special.
The three main attributes in POE
Path of Exile uses three main attributes in the game. The attributes are strength, dexterity and intelligence. The different items in Path of Exile require different attributes before you can use them. The three different attributes will provide you certain inherent bonuses. The first three character classes are aligned with one of the three core attributes. They are called the pure character classes. You also have the hybrid character classes, they are connected to more attributes. We have also listed the three attributes to tell you more about the function of the different attributes.
– Strength: This is just raw and brute power.
– Dexterity: This is agility in combat.
– Intelligence: This is knowledge.
The ascendency classes of all character classes
Later in the game you are able to specialize your character. These specialized classes are called the ascendancy classes. Each character class has it’s own ascendancy class. We have made a list of all the character classes and their ascendancy classes.
The first three pure character classes and their ascendancy classes are:
– Marauder (Strength attribute) –> Juggernaut, Berserker and Chieftain.
– Ranger (Dexterity attribute) –> Deadeye, Raider, and Pathfinder.
– Witch (Intelligence attribute) –> Necromancer, Elementalist, and Occultist.
– Duelist: (strength and dexterity) –> Slayer, Gladiator, and Champion.
– Templar: (strength and intelligence) –> Inquisitor, Hierophant, and Guardian.
– Shadow: (dexterity and intelligence) –> Assassin, Saboteur, and Trickster.
– Scion: (strenght, dexterity and intelligence) –> Ascendant.